WFEX issues?

Nickolas Noseworthy ncn86@hotmail.com
Mon Feb 7 09:24:33 EST 2011

I turned on my radio at a little after 9 this morning to listen to WFEX 92.1, the simulcast of WFNX here in NH, only to get a carrier wave with no broadcast. And a weak carrier at that. Usually WFEX comes in very strong here, but there is much static. Are they doing maintnence on the transmitter, or are they having problems at the source in Boston? 101.7 is not strong enougth to come in on any radio here, so unfortunatly im out of luck for now. Hopefully a quick fix on their end.