WBCN documentary

elipolo@earthlink.net elipolo@earthlink.net
Fri Dec 16 01:52:06 EST 2011

Bill Lichtenstein was known as "Little Bill" on WBCN
in the early and mid '70s, also "Captain Steamboat
Willie" on WNTN in Newton at around the same time.

There is a deadline of this coming Monday to secure
funding for this non-profit documentary project. If
you would like to make a tax-deductible pledge to
help make it become a reality, a shorter URL is:

http://www.kickstartwbcn.com

There are various incentives for different amounts
of pledges offered on the site. If the goal is not
met by the deadline, no accounts will be charged.

Eli Polonsky