Change of FM band frequencies

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Thu Dec 15 12:53:05 EST 2011

On 12/15/2011 12:36 PM, Peter Murray wrote:

> Would you make the same statement about the book as well? I would
> rather get the book than watch the TV show - I expect there is much
> more info in the text rather than the couple of hours in the TV
> documentary...

I have always enjoyed Tom Lewis's historical work, and even quoted him
in my PhD dissertation.  But while the book does indeed have a lot more
information that was not in the documentary, it too is quite corporate
focused.  But in fairness to Tom, it was the major broadcasting
corporations that kept a lot of their archival materials.  I wish I knew
who ended up with the Yankee Network archives-- I have yet to find one
place where all of  the papers and correspondence from John Shepard
3rd's extensive career can be found.