WUMB Off?

Bob DeMattia bob.bosra@demattia.net
Tue Aug 30 11:07:22 EDT 2011

>> I'm surprised there is no Generator at the site

I think any kind of generator outside that particular water tank
structure would be subject to vandalism.  It's known by the Quincy
Police as a trouble spot.  The building gets tagged regularly. On
site visits, finding the area around the building littered with
beer cans and broken bottles is common.

As for putting a generator inside: I've been inside that
building and there's no room for anything in there; I'm surprised
they managed to get the digital transmitter to fit!

-Bob