More sports on FM: WIP(AM) to simulcast on 94.1

Brian Vita brian_vita@cssinc.com
Mon Aug 22 21:43:03 EDT 2011

Garrett, I believe you are wrong here.  The killer won't be ASCAP, BMI or
SESAC.  It will be SoundExchange.  They are already shaking down radio
stations that webcast along with internet streamers on behalf of the RIAA
(yes, the record companies).  They are dying to get their hooks into over
the air broadcasting for a bigger revenue stream.  They will be the final
nail in music formats.

Brian Vita
President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.