HD subchannels

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 16:23:43 EDT 2011

That's what I said--WMWM Salem (then add the others). Salem definitely
first. I recall WNSH when its studios were on Willow St in Hamilton
saying "WNSH Beverly-Hamilton" (who is Beverly Hamilton? And who is
"Lisa Catera?"--there used to be ads for Cadillac Catera, saying
"lease a Catera" and the joke at the end asked that...)

WNEF has ID'd as "WNEF Newburyport-Amesbury", the latter town
aknowledging what town the antenna is in (optional on their part)