Channel 7 to have 9 AM newscast

Doug Drown vzeej5wn@myfairpoint.net
Thu Aug 18 09:19:26 EDT 2011

It'll be interesting to see who succeeds Regis.  I don't see the show
very often, but the best guest host I happened to catch was Neil
Patrick Harris, who, to paraphrase Lucy, "has talent in places where
most people don't even have places."  He'd be great for the show, but
I highly doubt he'd leave his sitcom.

-Doug