WXKS-AM hires Severin for afternoons

Bob DeMattia bob.bosra@demattia.net
Tue Aug 16 10:06:42 EDT 2011

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 9:16 AM, Dan.Strassberg <dan.strassberg@att.net>wrote:

> Will he be simulcast on WGIR, WGIN, WTAG, WHJY? In the winter, that
> would still leave a substantial hole in the MetroWest coverage after
> 4:15PM. I doubt that WTAG's 94.9 translator in "Tatnuck" reaches
> Natick and 1200 in Natick after sunset is problematic.

I've never heard 1200 rebroadcast on any other station.  The TAG translator
makes
it to Westborough, then it does battle with HOM (neither one is a winner).

1200 is fine in Metrowest before sunset, after sunset is a different story,
though
I haven't checked their signal since they changed their pattern.

-Bob