Channel 44

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Mon Aug 15 23:46:18 EDT 2011

On 8/15/2011 1:20 AM, Garrett Wollman wrote:

> Did it actually disappear, or is her converter simply not capable of
> receiving it?  Can anyone else confirm the PSIP configuration on RF
> channel 43?

All I know is, her channel lineup used to have 44-1 and it doesn't any
more.  But it has 44-5, with the WGBX programs.

But that was yesterday.  I have the identical converters on a couple of
my TVs (though I don't use them often because I have cable), and I just
checked, and my channel lineup now has 44-1 and no 44-5.  So perhaps the
changeover took place today.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                     617.367.0468
92 State Street, Suite 700          Fax: 617.507.7856