Fw: Channel 44

Bob DeMattia bob.bosra@demattia.net
Mon Aug 15 22:41:11 EDT 2011

I punched in 44.5 on my TV this evening (don't usually use the off-air
tuner).  It immediately switched me to 44.1, added 44.1 back to my
channel list, and deleted 44.5.  I guess I have the smart tuner.

I forgot how much nicer the picture looks off-air compared to the
cable HD signals.

-Bob

 I can confirm that Schuyler is correct. Perhaps your friend is