Scratchy 45's & Beyond Show Welcomes Donna and Her New Book

Supersport supersport@maine.rr.com
Sun Apr 10 00:17:30 EDT 2011

Saturday, Donna Halper was kind enough to join me "Supersport" on the
"Scratchy 45's & Beyond" show where we discussed her book and
Boston/Seacoast radio, and personalities.  Prior to Donnas' call, I pushed
the "Scratchy 45's" aside and went "beyond" with plenty of Boston radio air
checks of the past, and a great interview and discussion of Boston Radio
with one of our listeners and friends of 106.1 FM, WSCA.

If you'd like a link to the file, I can send you that upon request.

Donna - A Big Thank You for the great discussion, insight and fun today!

John "Supersport"

106.1 FM  WSCA-LP, Portsmouth, NH
"Scratchy 45's & Beyond" Show
Saturday's 10 AM - Noon