Donna at Barnes & Noble

Lou lspin@comcast.net
Fri Apr 1 15:50:35 EDT 2011

Congratulations on two great achievements, Donna!
The book is fantastic!

-Lou

-----Original Message-----
From: boston-radio-interest-bounces@tsornin.BostonRadio.org
[mailto:boston-radio-interest-bounces@tsornin.BostonRadio.org] On Behalf Of
Donna Halper
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 12:48 AM
To: boston-radio-interest@rolinin.bostonradio.org
Subject: Donna at Barnes & Noble

For those on the south shore, I'll be speaking about my book (and
signing copies) and also bringing some rare memorabilia to Barnes &
Noble in Hingham on Saturday at 3 pm.  Please feel free to join
me!  Also, I wanted to let you know that I just had the defense of my
dissertation for my PhD and I passed it.  I will be awarded the
doctorate degree from the University of Massachusetts in mid-May.