Severin suspended again

Ari Alpert xradioguy@yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 14:03:12 EDT 2011

Boston Herald reports that Jay Severin suspension is due to comments about
sexual relationships with interns and former employees at a company he owned.

"Severin’s suspension came after he said during Monday’s show that when  he
owned

his own company, he hired “mostly attractive young women” and  had sex with
nearly all of them over two decades."

http://bostonherald.com/business/media/view/2011_0401suspension_could_seal_severins_fate_at_tkk

I wonder if this will be the end of his WTKK gig or does he get yet another
chance to apologize and get back on air? This also makes me question what the
parameters are for suspension. The article suggests that GM just wants out of
the expensive contract or maybe they will use this situation to renegotiate the
contract. They have not pulled his voiced spots off the air so it seems his fate
is not decided yet.

-Ari