Full service radio

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Thu Sep 9 22:31:26 EDT 2010

  On 9/9/2010 10:49 AM, Dan.Strassberg wrote:
> I suppose you could call WCAP and WATD full service. AFAIK, both
> broadcast music as well as talk. I can hear WCAP and I know it does. I
> can't hear WATD, but I've been led to believe that it does.

I can only hear WATD on my car radio or online, but I do listen from 
time to time.  I would call them full service.

A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                     617.367.0468
92 State Street, Suite 700          Fax: 617.507.7856
Boston, MA 02109-2004     http://www.attorneyross.com

More information about the Boston-Radio-Interest mailing list