WNNH 99.1 FM in Henniker NH - dark days?

Ric Werme ewerme@comcast.net
Sat Sep 4 01:45:44 EDT 2010

> WWHQ  101.5 Meredith has also been dark for the same time span

Interesting - their engineering information lists a different
transmitter site (at least I think that's the transmitter), but
a power failure on the same day as WNNH.  Does "Power failure" include
"We shut off the circuit breaker because we can't afford the electricity?"

Nassau owns both stations.

There is an August request from WNNH for an extension to transfer the
license citing a tax liability issue that needs resolving.  Is that
a euphemism for "What do you mean we can't deduct the full loss?"