ESPN 1510 related domain names registered...

John Francini francini@mac.com
Fri Sep 3 13:50:41 EDT 2010

I wonder if that will screw things up for WGAM/WGHM in Nashua/
Manchester, which currently clears most ESPN content (save for Red Sox
games, a PM drive program, and Dan Patrick). WGAM serves as a useful
counter to WEEI when D&C start getting strident.  I'd much rather
listen to bird-fed Mike & Mike -- who actually talk about sports in
the morning -- to D&C's political rants or Toucher & Rich's boys-
locker-room humor.