Dennis and Callahan to be simulcast on NESN

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Tue Oct 19 18:43:44 EDT 2010

  On 10/19/2010 1:59 PM, Paul Anderson wrote:

> Why would someone want to watch a radio show on TV?  (Howard Stern excepted)  I'm glad there weren't any cameras when I was on the air.

Well, that's what Groucho Marx's quiz show was.  Probably a few other
shows as well at the dawn of television.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                     617.367.0468
92 State Street, Suite 700          Fax: 617.507.7856