Dennis and Callahan to be simulcast on NESN

Maureen Carney m_carney@yahoo.com
Tue Oct 19 16:21:22 EDT 2010

Let me throw this out as a possible problem - when one (or both) of the guys are
on vacation and the fill-in host is someone with a Comcast connection (Greg
Dickerson, Tom E. Curran, Steve DeOssie) what will NESN do? Obviously this is
more a problem with the Big Show and their multiple co-hosts, which is perhaps
why they're not the show to be simulcast.

CSN is working on a simulcast but I cannot divulge the details right now.
Annoucement is in a holding pattern pending legalize.