WMKK-HD?

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Tue Nov 30 11:10:21 EST 2010

I noticed last Wednesday in the afternoon that the time alignment between the analog and HD was way off. Later that night it was off completely, and I haven't noticed it back on since.

I was like old times this morning driving up the expressway hearing 93.9 from Lewiston, ME. Too bad the format isn't exactly tolerable anymore. I also have heard 93.9 WMXR (apparently on their new site) and 93.5 WEEY from home at times.

Jeff Lehmann