Entercom to buy WFNX?

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 12:32:39 EST 2010

98.5 has 2 things WWZN and WAMG didn't - hassle free signal and two anchor teams in Pats and Bruins

WWZN had Celtics when they stunk

985 also does not promote callers like Frank from Gloucester
Sent on from my BlackBerry® so typos are because of tiny keys

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Nelson <raccoonradio@mail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 12:20:28
To: <kvahey@gmail.com>; <markwats@comcast.net>; <boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>
Subject: Re: Entercom to buy WFNX?

>>Media Farm suggests BZ-FM winning key demos in both AM and PM put EEI in crisis mode

Pay no attention to that huge FM station behind the curtain! Just like I'm sure WEEI tightening up their brakes and moving the Sox to EEI full time had nothing, oh NOTHING to do with 98.5's presence. As the recent "Greater Boston/Beat The Press" edition said, 98.5 has become competitive very
quickly and I'd suspect they're winning or at least even in key demos. Some of the media
columnists like the Herald's Jessica Heslam have pointed out how they have compared show vs. show.

>>Would Entercom also buy the other Phoenix owned radio stations: the 92.1's
in Peterborough NH & Sanford

Also interesting..the 92.1 in Peterborough may do well in Manchester as well

--Bob