Ho Ho Ho

Michael Wilkins wilkinsmg@hotmail.com
Mon Nov 22 19:17:20 EST 2010

btw, if there's anyone on the list who'd like a copy of my annual Christmas-themed compilation (of the not-your-average variety) from last year, please reply to me off-list, and I'll send along a copy from last year, as soon as I come back from my Thanksgiving travels. (The bonus cd last year was Truman Capote reading his "A Christmas Memory;" transferred right off a promotional UAL 9001 record. Sure, it's not Jerry, but...)

Mike