WNSH Officially Discontinues English-language Programming

Peter Q. George radiojunkie3@yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 09:30:24 EST 2010

Considering that most time-brokerage operations fail, it doesn't seem to be worth the upgrade.  It was a shame that the only local service for Taunton (WPEP/1570) was discontinued because of the WNSH upgrade.

Peter Q. George (K1XRB)
Whitman, Massachusetts
"Scanning the bands since 1967"

radiojunkie3@yahoo.com