FM 128 question

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 21:35:20 EST 2010

When driving by the old Ch 5 stick today I wondered why 38 years later no other major Boston TV ever elected to move there. Is the WBZ tower that much better overall?

For that matter 27, 66 or 68 as well would improve signal overall.

It still amazes me that the Herald-Traveler was so pig headed about not dealing with BBI but my understanding was they wanted BBI to go broke waiting for the courts and almost pulled it off.
Sent on from my BlackBerry® so typos are because of tiny keys