Wanna buy WRMO(FM)?

TVNETDUDE@aol.com TVNETDUDE@aol.com
Tue Nov 9 14:41:55 EST 2010

Bob, you took the words right out of my mouth.

If you follow the FCC Digest you will see that they are handing in LPFMs
almost on a daily basis because they can't afford to operate them.  This
station is just a commercial LPFM and unless you are going to operate it from
your house as a hobby, I don't  think it is commercially viable in this
economy. Cranking up the power merely cranks up your electric bill.

In a message dated 11/9/2010 11:19:29 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
boston-radio-interest-request@tsornin.BostonRadio.org writes:

>>>Aren't Nassau's WNNH 99.1 Henniker and WWHQ 101.5  Laconia in a similar
predicament (i.e. off the air until somebody
buys  them)?  These are 2.8 and 6kW stations in more populated  areas.
They've been off the air since  March.<<<