JC Golden Oldies On WFEA

Gary's Ice Cream gary@garysicecream.com
Sat Nov 6 20:40:47 EDT 2010

I listened to a few minutes.....some people just don't know when to hang up
the headphones.

-----Original Message-----
From: boston-radio-interest-bounces@tsornin.BostonRadio.org
[mailto:boston-radio-interest-bounces@tsornin.BostonRadio.org] On Behalf Of
Mark Watson
Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2010 8:34 PM
To: Boston Radio
Subject: JC Golden Oldies On WFEA

  The "JC Golden Oldies Show" is back on the radio, on WFEA (1370
Manchester) Saturday nights from 6 to 9 PM. Someone mentioned this to me the

other day, the person told me he heard the show a couple of weeks ago. On my

way home in the car just after 6 this evening (Tewksbury & Lowell), I tuned
in and was able to hear JC (a/k/a Jim Camilli) amongst one or two other
stations battling it out. IMHO this may be a brokered time show, JC
mentioned the show being sponsored by a car dealership in Nashua and the
only spot heard in the 20 minutes I was listening was for that dealership.

   Jim Camilli was PD of WFEA from 1962 to 1965. After WFEA, his next radio
stop was WLLH, from March 1966 to July 1990.

Mark Watson