Magic music

Roger Kirk rogerkirk@ttlc.net
Thu Nov 4 22:57:15 EDT 2010

"Magic" by Pilot
"Strange Magic" by E.L.O.
"This Magic Moment" by Jay & The Americans
"Magic Bus" by The Who
"Black Magic Woman" by Santana
"Puff The Magic Dragon" by Peter, Paul and Mary
"Magic Carpet Ride" by Steppenwolf
"Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic" by The Police
"Could It Be Magic" by Barry Manilow
"That Old Black Magic" by Louis Prima and Keely Smith
"Magic Moments" by Perry Come
"The Magic Flute" composed by Mozart