Station addresses confused!

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Wed Nov 3 23:41:28 EDT 2010

On 11/3/2010 2:03 PM, Bob DeMattia wrote:
> I know one particular DJ slipped up a few times when
> Country 99.5 changed to Country 102.5.  He had said
> "99.5" so many times that it must have been difficult
> to unlearn...

When I did news announcing at WMUA at UMass back in the early1960s, I
once mis-read a news item on President Johnson presenting Medals of
Freedom, saying it was President Kennedy.  This was a few weeks after
the assassination.  I felt bad about it until a few days later, when I
heard a professional announcer on WHYN make the same mistake.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                     617.367.0468
92 State Street, Suite 700          Fax: 617.507.7856