Station addresses confused!

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Wed Nov 3 23:38:38 EDT 2010

On 11/3/2010 12:45 PM, Howard Glazer wrote:

> I remember listening to WVBF back in the '70s and hearing listener
> calls played back -- contests, requests, whatever -- with many of
> those listeners answering the jock's end-of-call "What station plays
> the most hit music?" with an enthusiastic "WBBF!!!"

Didn't WCLB become WKLB because they felt that too many of their
listeners were confusing them with WCRB when they answered ratings
questions?

I know there was a lawsuit between WBCN and WBCS once over fears of such
confusion.

--

A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                     617.367.0468
92 State Street, Suite 700          Fax: 617.507.7856