Station addresses confused! (Was Re: WHIL remembered)

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 05:53:49 EDT 2010

Wow, Bob. How can people get your call letters so horribly wrong if they
listen to your station? And I am assuming they listen since they mailed you
a check.

One time, in the short time I worked for the infamous Brian Dodge at WWNH
1340, we got a piece of mail...addressed to WSEW Radio, PO Box 69, Dover,
NH. (Yes, I really DID work there, and yes, we really did have PO Box
69...the station has had that PO Box for YEARS!). WSEW's address was PO Box
398 New Durham, NH so I don't know how anyone could confuse the two!

Paul Walker