WEIM call letter change

Bob DeMattia bob.bosra@demattia.net
Mon Nov 1 14:38:58 EDT 2010

FM Translators may ID using Morse Code by frequency shift keying between 5 kHz
and 25 kHz, or by amplitude modulation of the carrier of at least 30%
modulation (and some
other restrictions).  When they do this, they must do it hourly, but
you probably wouldn't
be able to hear the ID with a standard FM receiver.

http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/cfr_2009/octqtr/pdf/47cfr74.1283.pdf

-Bob