OT: I'll Be On The Air in Southern New England!

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Sat May 29 04:13:11 EDT 2010

I know this is a bit of shameless self promotion, but what the heck, right?

I'll be on Cool Country 940 WGFP today (Saturday) 10am till 2pm and
Monday 6am till 10am filling in for the vacationing Mike Roberts who's
taking a long 3 day weekend. Normally he does Mornings 6 till 10am and
Saturdays 10am to 2pm. He'll actually be filling in on Magic 106.7
WMJX Monday 6am to 10am, so I am taking his place on WGFP this holiday
weekend.

If you're within range in South Central Massachusetts, Northeastern
Connecticut or Northern Rhode Island, tune in and check me out!

By the way, with Montreal off the air, WGFP's 4 watts doesn't do that
bad. A radio in Oxford is feeding a private webstream I'm using for
airchecking purpose and right now, at 310am, the signal from 6 miles
away is actually mildly listenable.

Enjoy and happy Memorial day weekend.

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com