Week-old weather forecasts - is this what radio has become?

Roger Kirk rogerkirk@ttlc.net
Wed May 19 19:53:08 EDT 2010

I suspect that the Automation Software could share a small percentage of
blame.

If a programming template/schedule calls for a killdated file and the
file isn't, the automation
software should reject it.  That way enforcement is two-way and more
reliable.

But who am I to advise?  I'm just a veteran software engineer at the beach.