WCOP (was ABC in Boston)

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Wed May 19 10:34:49 EDT 2010

COP went country sometime in 68 - I visited the studio/xmtr in
Lexington and the 7-Midnight DJ was a former Dan Donovan at WMEX

WCOP was still MOR in 67 when they carried the Red Sox World Series off NBC.

I also learned for the first time how fickle directional signals could
be. WCOP was doing play by play of a soccer team (Dom Valentino) and
they used for some home games Manning Bowl in Lynn - and you could not
pick up 1150 clearly.

--
Sent from my mobile device