a suggestion for my new book

Roger Kirk rogerkirk@ttlc.net
Tue May 18 19:46:30 EDT 2010

Would they allow two pictures?  Possibly one Radio personality and one
from TV?

Personally, I'd put 4 pictures (each in a different "V" of an "X") on
the cover crossing age demos & local vs national famousness.

One nationally known Boston Radio personality (John Garabedian?)
(Nationally known w/ younger demos)
One nationally known Boston TV personality (Tom Bergeron?) (Nationally
known w/ older, mid & younger demos)
One locally known Boston Radio personality (Arnie Ginsburg? Dave
Maynard?) (Older demos)
One locally known Boston TV personality (Jack Williams?) (Older & mid demos)

Nationally known for being a Boston personality could be problematic.
But the name and/or picture might be recognizable.

I'd be in a dither if I had to choose just one person.  Whether they
would admit it or not, anyone not chosen could feel more than slighted.

Could always do a Zeppelin "In The Out Door" LP cover i.e. seven
different covers - collect them all.

Just my $0.02