a suggestion for my new book

Don Donald_Astelle@yahoo.com
Tue May 18 16:46:35 EDT 2010

> -- what famous Boston radio or TV personality (past or present) is
> sufficiently well known that they should be on the cover of a book?  Your
> suggestions are deeply appreciated.

My first reaction would be Dave Maynard, who withstood the test of
time...and was sucessful in both radio and TV.

Starting in Boston at (daytimer) WORL and finishing his career at the top of
the ratings at WBZ.

Not particularly witty, serious or insightful........but managed to connect
authentically with more New Englanders on a daily basis.