a suggestion for my new book

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Tue May 18 16:26:11 EDT 2010

As many of you know, I am working on a new book-- a pictorial history
of Boston radio and TV.  The editors (Arcadia Press) asked me to
choose a cover photo of a famous Boston radio or TV personality, and
frankly, I can think of many possible choices, but wanted to ask you
good folks-- what famous Boston radio or TV personality (past or
present) is sufficiently well known that they should be on the cover
of a book?  Your suggestions are deeply appreciated.