Al Kennedy

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Fri May 14 08:56:53 EDT 2010

WMEX starting testing 50K daytime in the summer of 68. I remember Ron
(Polcari) Robin telling Mac that the signal in Manchester was worse.

Mac just wanted 50K on the rate cards and coverage maps he sent out.

WRKO blindsided Mac as he just assumed he would hold his own as he did
with WBZ.

--
Sent from my mobile device