Car antennas

Mario Gonzalez Jr. mariogonz@aol.com
Mon May 10 23:08:17 EDT 2010

We just purchased a 2009 Saturn Aura.  The antenna is located on the
roof.  I'm surprised that even with a small antenna, the reception is
fine on AM, FM and XM.    The reception seems to be as good as it was on
our old 2003 Ford Taurus, which had a regular antenna that was located
in the back of the car.

Mario