copyright question

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Wed Mar 24 21:58:36 EDT 2010

I know we probably don't have a ton of attorneys on this list, but we
do have some authors.  I am working on a magazine article and I
wanted to print a scanned copy of a top-40 survey from, let's say,
the old WMEX, which is now defunct.  Or perhaps the old WRKO back
when it was top-40.  Who gives the permissions for that these days--
WMEX is long gone, and the management of WRKO today is quite
different from the old Drake top-40 days... I don't wanna print
something and then gave somebody threaten to sue me!