WWBW 96.9

Mike Fitzpatrick necrat.alternate@gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 13:27:33 EDT 2010

I went searching for this bad-boy a year or two ago. It's license puts it in the middle of this abandonded state property south of Norwich, almost due east of Mohegan sun. However after extensive searching for the antenna, there are no signs of it to be seen. Which leads me to believe that, their antenna isn't where it is licensed to. The last two trips to the area, the station was off, so I was unable to direction find the actual antenna. I am hoping one weekend they are on, so I can find the sucker and document it. It's definatley stronger *near* the licensed location but I did not have the right equipment to search the day I did.

--Mike