WWBW 96.9

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 22:19:39 EDT 2010

88.9 Marthas Vineyard and 88.5 Nantucket are their applications.

I forgot, 96.7 in Ashaway changed call letters to WYCM!

WWBW is quite interesting. WHen I contacted them several years ago, I only
got an answer after pestering them a bit...allbeit, politely.. just from the
standpoint of being curious as to what was going on

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com
www.facebook.com/onairdj