98.5 signs Sarandis

Dave Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Mon Mar 15 04:55:37 EDT 2010

Sheppard could be waiting out the end of his contract.  Entercom may
have cut him loose early so that he couldn't cross the street to 98.5
right away.  Most likely he's sitting at home getting paid until his
current deal is up.  I'd suspect he'll pop up at the Sports Hub
eventually.  He may not be a fulltimer, but he won't just go away.
Heck, if 98.5 brought Sarandis in to do a show, I'm sure they'll find
a place for Pete.

-Dave Tomm