Suspected AM pirate at 720

Dan.Strassberg dan.strassberg@att.net
Sun Mar 14 11:19:30 EDT 2010

Last night, I picked up a weak but steady signal on AM 720
broadcasting what I believe to be Haitian music and annoucements in
what I believe to be the Hatian Creole language. I am in Arlington
Heights near the Lexington line about 1/2 mile north of Route 2 Exit
57 (the Dow Ave exit--slightly west of the top of Belmont Hill). My
radio is a CC Radio Plus. I do not speak Creole and my high-school
French is from so many decades ago that it is essentially useless.
Also, even if I were fluent in Creole, I doubt whether I could tell
you what was played or said; the reception, though fade-free, was that
bad! Still, the accent sounded French, which suggests Creole. Anyone
have any info on such a pirate?

-----
Dan Strassberg (dan.strassberg@att.net)
eFax 1-707-215-6367