Call Sign Swap

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Tue Mar 9 09:18:30 EST 2010

A. Joseph Ross wrote:
> On 8 Mar 2010 at 0:56, Scott Fybush wrote:
>
>> I'm pretty sure it was in NERW a couple of weeks back...
>
> I'm afraid I don't see NERW as often since you stopped sending it to
> this list.

Wow...that must have been at least 8 or 9 years ago that I stopped doing
that! (The last NERW columns archived at bostonradio.org are from March
2003.)

It required a lot of reformatting, and I believe the moderator was not
entirely comfortable with the commercial content attached to the column.

It's still available pretty much every Monday at fybush.com.
Subscription contributions are appreciated but not at all mandatory.
There's also a Twitter feed at twitter.com/neradiowatch where I post
alerts when each column becomes available.