George Carlin at WEZE

TVNETDUDE@aol.com TVNETDUDE@aol.com
Fri Mar 5 16:46:16 EST 2010

I remember listening to that on the radio when I was a kid. My mother used
to have it on I guess she thought by listening to it, it was like saying
the rosary yourself . I had no idea what it was about.

There was a comedian, I think he worked in Boston for awhile, named Steve
Sweeney, that brought back that memory in one of his comedy routines on the
Tonight Show many years ago only he did it as a horse race. When I think
about  it he did sound like he was calling a race.

Mike

In a message dated 3/5/2010 12:01:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,