RushRadio1200.com

Bob DeMattia bob.bosra@demattia.net
Wed Mar 3 06:52:24 EST 2010

I was checking it out yesterday after receiving the email telling us about
it.
I saw the home page and was able to click into several of  the other pages.
I clicked on "HOME" to go back to the top and got directed to yahoo.

Someone must have noticed us poking around the site and decided to hide it.

Very strange that a pre-production site would be available to the public
anyways.

-Bob