Legal Seafood Spots On WBZ re Boston-Radio-Interest Digest, Vol 14, Issue 156

Adam Gaffin adamg@universalhub.com
Wed Jun 16 22:57:37 EDT 2010

The Volkswagen ads are an attempt to co-opt the longstanding
slugbug/punch buggy game. They're obnoxious because a) Yeah, they show
people landing serious punches and b) The real game applies only to
Beetles, not Mercedes wannabes with stupid names.

-- Adam