WO9-8989

Dave Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Thu Jun 3 11:38:41 EDT 2010

My son's pediatrician works for that practice.  We've been going there
since he's been 2 1/2.   B just turned 18 and has his final checkup
there next month before going off to college.  I'll ask the nurses if
they get any weird radio calls.  Chances are the voicemail chases most
of them away...

-Dave Tomm