Radio-Info discussion board not accepting new postings

Dan.Strassberg dan.strassberg@att.net
Thu Jul 29 21:06:44 EDT 2010

As of 9:00PM Thursday, 7/29/2010: Tried two PCs and two browsers.
Notified Managing Board Editor of the problem. Reply says he believes
the problem is that their end, not mine; they are investigating.

When I tried to post, I was told to logout and try logging in again.
Unable to log out, hence unable to log in. Therefore, cannot post.
Problem appears unaffected by all PC/browser combinations I tried.

-----
Dan Strassberg (dan.strassberg@att.net)
eFax 1-707-215-6367