[B R-I] Re: W279BQ-103.7 On-Air (Where?); New Pirate On 94.9?

Kaimbridge M. GoldChild Kaimbridge@gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 14:37:54 EDT 2010

Yours truly wrote back on Mon 12 July,

 > Also this morning, noted a fairly strong signal on 94.9 playing
 > EZ-listening type instrumental music, here in Beverly:  I don't
 > believe it was W235AV out in Tatnuck.  It appeared gone by noon
 > or 1-ish.

As someone just pointed out on Radio-Info, they are back on
right now, and apparently can be heard up in Essex (so obviously
regional and not just a local, flea power neighborhood 1 watter, from
here in downtown Beverly!).

      ~Kaimbridge~

-----
      Wikipedia—Contributor Home Page: